The anti-arthritis program
Our joints wear out with time. This can lead to pain and disability. This guide shows you how you can overcome joint abrasion through individual step by step therapy and regain your quality of life. The book provides information on causes and treatment of osteoarthritis from the perspective of experienced orthopedic surgeons:
- Causes and Symptoms of Osteoarthritis
- affected joints
- Treatment of conventional and alternative medicine
- Drugs and surgery
- Lifestyle, diet and exercise
- Low-impact behavior in everyday life
- Anti-arthritis exercise program for healthy joints
Professor Michael Vitek
Available in bookstores!
via www.kneippverlag.com (Patient Guides)
There are still some copies available in Dr. Vitek's office.